Sunday, April 24, 2011

4-22 Weigh In

Friday's weight was 284.8! That's almost 10 pounds down! I'm starting to notice (very subtle) differences in my body and my clothes just feel better. I'm motivated.

I also found a little empty journal in which I wrote down my measurements some 4-6 months ago before I started this weight loss journey. This upcoming Friday I will take my measurements again and compare.

It's actually a blessing in disguise that I have 0 Easter plans and will spend the day home alone... no food temptations.

I'm going to try to post more regularly and start to address some of my food-related and weight-loss related emotions. I've been going to Overeaters Anonymous meetings with a co-worker, which challenge me to understand what's going on inside my head. It's interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment