Saturday, June 25, 2011

264 picture

Haven't weighed in a few days but the last time I did I was at 264. I'm a little disappointed when comparing this picture to my original picture when I was 30 or more pounds heavier, but I do notice differences. All of my jeans sag on me now, except the 22's I have that I haven't worn in years. I'm throwing out a bunch of clothes this weekend. Some because they're too big, some because I just never wear them and never plan to wear them again. I'm moving to Chicago in 2 months and I want to edit my belongings down to as little as possible before I make the trip. Anyway, here is my progress picture at (or below) 264.


I'm going to make a HUGE push in July. My goal is to get *at least* 30 minutes of dedicated exercise 6 days a week. My "runs" take over an hour but I just don't go often enough. I think that the added exercise is really going to make a difference in how fast the weight comes off. My goal is to lose 15 pounds in July. I think I can do it if I stop having "lax" days where I snack a little too much and skip exercise. If I can take off 15 in July and 15 in August I'll be in the 230s when I move. The last time I was that weight was probably in middle school (10 years ago!). My long term goal is to be at my ideal weight (170) by 2012. That may be a little unrealistic, so I will see where I'm at in 2 months and reassess. 

No comments:

Post a Comment