Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Structure

Great news...  my most recent weigh in put me at 262! That's 38 lbs down.

Lately there hasn't been much rhyme or reason to when I weigh. I typically just do it when I feel like, which tends to be a morning after I had a good eating day and good workout. Then I forget what day it was and forget to blog about it etc.. I would really like to go back to my original plan to weigh in on Friday mornings and post about it Friday night. So that's what I'm going to do. I'm really hoping to be in the 250s this Friday!

My blood tests came back perfectly normal. Guess it was just a stubborn plateau... I'm so glad the scale is moving again!

My move to Chicago is getting super close and starting to feel real. It's a great motivator!

That's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment