Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Sick Puppy

My dog/buddy is very sick today! I won't go into the details because they are extremely disgusting, but it was very bad. I took him to the vet after work and they did a bunch of tests and don't really know what's wrong. They wanted to take x-rays but I'm going to see how he feels tomorrow, first. I felt bad about that decision, but ever since we left the vet he seems to be feeling a lot better so maybe it was okay. I already spent $320 on his tests and prescriptions.. the x-rays would be $100 more, with little promise of result. If he gets any worse I will definitely take him for the x-rays.

I've been a bad blogger. My mom has been in town since Friday and just left this morning. We've been busy! We had a great time! I will be honest, they weren't my healthiest days. I didn't binge or eat a pint of ice cream or anything- so that's good! I just didn't make the best choices at every meal and definitely ate larger portions than usual. Oh well.. tomorrow is a new day!

I weighed myself on Friday... 292.4! That means I lost 3 pounds last week. Not too bad, since I haven't exactly been suffering and I hardly did any exercise at all. I am prepared to plateau this week, but we'll see. I'm not going to let it discourage me, regardless.

I'm too lazy to upload my photo from last Friday.  I will post it this upcoming Friday, with the new one.

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment